Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's been a while since I wrote my last post.  My main purpose in writing this blog was to somehow help those that are in the dating world.  It can be a lot of fun, and at the same time a little scary.

Since January, I have been living with my boyfriend.  The Engineer I found on Match.  He made all of my efforts worth it.  It was a lot of work to find him, but I am so happy I did date so many people.  That is how you figure out what you like, and what doesn't click with you.  Now that I have found him, I am giving him 100% effort to making this work.

At the same time, I am working on forgiveness of my past offenders.  I don't think a person should dwell on the past, but I have certainly learned from it.  The past helps me to appreciate things my current boo does, that I have never before. In the past I took a lot of things for granted.

During this past week, dealing with Hurricane Sandy has been very challenging.  But when a crisis arises, you can really get the chance to know someone really well.  Communication is key.  This is very cliche to say, but it holds true.

Look for the good in people, and forgive.  Don't let your past dictate your future.  :) Be well and save everyone.

Special love goes out to New Jersey, my childhood home and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment