Monday, April 11, 2011

Being Single....

Well, to update my blog, nothing really crazy has been going on.  I have been very picky about who I email/talk to.  Between all of this weading out of men, I have been actually finding some interesting people.  So normal, I don't even have names for them!

This dating thing might actually be fun :)  Being single is wonderful. It has it's advantages.  I have been reading "The Secret", and created a vision board.  I couldn't believe the pictures I was choosing to throw onto this thing. I truly believe if you visualize what you want, it will be granted.  Matthew 21:22 states, "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."  I truly believe this.  Also, I have not been looking enough at all of the graces I have in my life, and there are many.  There is so much to be grateful for.  Even though I have been speaking to interesting people, I have been really focusing on being comfortable and proud of my single status.  I have made friends with myself, whom I can always count on :)  Whether I get a date or not, I have been really happy.  Also, I have been catching up on my sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment