Saturday, December 17, 2011

September 2010 vs. January 2012.....

When I first separated from my ex in 2010, it was really weird.  The only way to describe it would be a feeling of being lost in the woods, or not being able to swim in the deep end.  And now, although being single is not ever completely comfortable to me, I just know things will work out for the better. God is watching over me.  I have made new friends, strengthened current friendships, and reattached to old ones.  I was surprised to find so many compassionate people in this world, so much so, that I want to give back.  Every day,  I am grateful for what I have in my life, help someone in need, and pray for people in need.  During the holidays I feel this more intensely.  When I look back at how my life used to be ten years ago, and how it is now, I realize things have progressed for the better.   I look forward to where my life will be going.  Nothing in is for certain right now, but I will find my way in the woods, and swim like a champ.  I have faith.

Also, I have a forgive list, and a prayer list.  If you are reading my blog, you are on my prayer list.  I wish all of you loads of health, wealth, and happiness in 2012.  Love you all!!!!!!

1 comment: