Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Architect

He has been texting and calling, every day.  I even tempted him to go get coffee, and he moved his schedule to meet me for a brief date.  We are supposed to hang out on Sunday for date number three, which I believe will happen  because he keeps referring to it as a positive thing.  I am going to take a guess he is seeing other people, because he made the date for Sunday, not Friday or Saturday.  Saturday is THE night for a date with someone.  Although he seems like a hard worker, when it interferes with weekends, I get weary.   His sense of humor is awesome.  When we talk, I am always laughing.  Humor indicates intelligence in a man, and can also mean people are on the save mental wave length.  You have to be able to laugh together.  We also have music, movies, and other small things in common.  

I am trying to keep in mind the great qualities my best friends have, and searching for this in my ideal guy:
humor of course, intelligence, loves family, spiritual, healthy lifestyle, text and email humorous items, shopping, movies, wine, community (someone who is charitable), loves children, patient, sensitive, and positive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment