Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A date in Target...

What made the date with the Cable Guy different and fun?  I was discussing with him how I love doing laundry.  I don't know what it is, the process is very soothing to me.  I was explaining how I only like one detergent, Tide with Febreeze- it has a purple cap.  The smell of the detergent, folding warm laundry right out of the dryer, love it!

I explained,"Target is right across the way, why don't we go there and just walk around?"  We had so much fun.  We walked the isles, avoided the drug store section for obvious reasons, and laughed at some of the items on display.

This said a lot about him.  I actually like when a guy just goes with it, unplanned.  Spontaneous is romantic.  Planned or cliche date activities can really get boring.  Another thing I liked, he carried the detergent for me.  This may seem really small and unimportant, but it's the little things that really matter to me.  Chivalry is not dead.

*This post is for you Kelly.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment