Tuesday, November 22, 2011

To keep notes, or not to keep notes....

When emailing/texting/speaking to new prospects, should a girl keep notes on each guy so she doesn't get confused?  Absolutely.  One evening last year I was speaking to two different guys in one night.  When I said good night to the second guy, I said the wrong name.  He said,"That was the last guy you spoke to tonight."(no laughter)  What did I learn from this scenario?

A) Never talk to more than one guy in one night.
B) Schedule the phone dates in advance.  Example:  "Call me Wednesday night at 8."
C) Keep brief notes on the background and name of each guy.  I even create a code name for each, as shown in previous blogs.

When a guy tapers off, I cross them off my list, and look to add on another one.  Peace, love, and kisses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment